You look into the eyes
and see someone looking back
someone with no walls
someone letting you in
And all you should do
is the same
minus the fear
minus the pain
don't try to explain it
simplicity sustains it
exist in the moment
paradise is easily lost
when in search of a motive
So for now
I exist only in
the softness of your lips
and when I should be sleeping
I find myself in the midst
of so many thoughts
of a beautiful morning filled with
you so close to me
that we're sharing minds
reaching a point
where I need to be
before comes the time
my hands
placed gently upon yours
the warmth of your body
to me becomes a cure
If this is what
our time together
may hold in store
I wake up each day knowing
the strength of your allure
No comments:
Post a Comment