I open my heart
because it clearly defines me
a passionate individual
running so blindly
obstacles in my path
avoid them for the time being
a goal exists in sight
and it's you that i'm seeing
a touch
that only parallels
the high
of a fine dream
lips
that when they part
award me with
kind things
sweet musings
of a lover
who knows
that I bring
more
than just better
my warmth
heats weather
that chilled her
when he let her go
and as the snow fell
tears frozen by cold yells
I knew that it was time
for her heart to leave hell
so I could soothe her with a voice
that announces and makes it a point
to tell her every day
that I love her in every way
because it clearly defines me
a passionate individual
running so blindly
obstacles in my path
avoid them for the time being
a goal exists in sight
and it's you that i'm seeing
a touch
that only parallels
the high
of a fine dream
lips
that when they part
award me with
kind things
sweet musings
of a lover
who knows
that I bring
more
than just better
my warmth
heats weather
that chilled her
when he let her go
and as the snow fell
tears frozen by cold yells
I knew that it was time
for her heart to leave hell
so I could soothe her with a voice
that announces and makes it a point
to tell her every day
that I love her in every way
No comments:
Post a Comment